SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chilly_2010

Bathroom tile inspiration

chilly_2010
14 years ago

Hi everyone,

We are in the process of building a new house. This is the first house we've done from the ground up. We have come to the bathroom tile selections and I am stuck (colors/accent tiles).

The house will have 4 full baths, they are:

Buddy bath - with double sink vanity, cherry cinnamon color cabinet

Gameroom Bath - single vanity, espresso flat front cabinet

Master Bath - 2 single vanities, mocha cherry cabinet, jacuzzi tub, separate shower and w/c

Guest Bath - double sink vanity, maple cabinets. This bath is in the basement and I'm going for a spa inspired bath look. I think I'm done with choices for this one( chose a neutral tile with a glass accent tile), but would accept ideas.

I'm in need of tile inspirations for the Buddy/Gameroom baths in the tub area. Currently I chose a large field tile with a accent at eye level. But I don't want each bathroom to look the same.

For the master, I chose a 12x12 neutral field tile and co-ordinating 2x2 tile for shower floor. Now for accents/tile layout; I have no idea what to do. I do have a nice accent budget to work with so I can be creative.

I'd like to see what others have done in their tub surrounds and their master. I am at a loss what to do in these rooms.

Thanks!

Comments (5)