SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karimt_gw

Arranging the living room. Help needed.

KarimT
9 years ago

Hi there,

I am needing some help regarding the arrangement of my living room. For whatever reason, I always feel unsettled after a few months and begin experiencing unrelenting urges to change the way the room looks and feels like. Not sure it if happens to others as well but it sure does to me. In that regard if anyone is able to give some sort of advice, or direct me where I can get a better clue how and (ESPECIALLY WHY) to put certain things on certain sports, I would be most appreciative!

I have been asking around to be frank, but to no avail. A friend suggested a should look around the web for clues but despite the few hours spent looking and reading around, nothing really caught my attention to the point to actually make me go for it.

Feeling a bit silly writing here but hope dies last as they say. One of you might just turn out to be the living room expert that I have been looking for :DD

Anyway, just to give you a starting point what kind of resources I have already 'exhausted', look at a couple of examples with explanations included.

1. http://www.wikihow.com/Arrange-Living-Room-Furniture

Some really handy advices here but for whatever reason, I can't put those in the needed perspective. Can't really blame them for not having anything said about my furniture in particular but I am looking to rearrange those after all..

2. http://blog.housegleam.co.uk/the-art-of-decorating-the-living-room/

Lots of suggestions here but somehow lacking the needed suggestions regarding style, it seems. Just not quite what I need at the end of the day, sadly. Very very sad..

Maybe I am just looking at the wrong places, could you please provide some sort of basic guidance?

Here is a link that might be useful: Living room decorations

This post was edited by KarimT on Fri, Oct 17, 14 at 15:16

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH