SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
akcorcoran_gw

Help: Fullsize fridge/freezer-Frigidaire, Electrolux or Thermador

akcorcoran
11 years ago

Hello,

I'm somewhat spinning as I'm trying to make my final decision for remodeled kitchen. I have searched and read posts here (though several are from years ago) and reviews everywhere I can, which I'm not sure is helping at this point. I'd love to know your thoughts here on GardenWeb!

We are fortunate enough to have space for a full-size fridge and freezer in our new kitchen. Right now, I am looking at 30" to 32" models; if we went 36" (GE Monogram,) I have to give up pantry space and I'm not sure it's worth it.

So, the three models we're considering (budget "best buy" to more expensive but all are in consideration. I want a quality set, quiet, spacious and smart.)

1) Frigidaire Professional All Refrigerator (FPRH19D7LF) and All Freezer (FPUH19D7LF)

2) Electrolux IQ-Touch Refrigerator (EI32AR65J S) and Freezer (EI32AF65J S) or Icon Professional Refrigerator (E32AR75JPS) and Freezer (E32AF75JPS). Trying to determine the differences here? Slightly better reviews for the former and better controls? Would love to hear from you.

3) Thermador 30 inch built-in Fresh Food Column (T30IR800SP) and 30 inch built-in freezer column (T30IF800SP, *not* the model with ice/water in the door). Willing to give up a little cu ft space for quality. We'd only do these in combination with the 1-2-Free deal so any comments also welcome on Thermador double ovens or dishwashers.

SO hoping to hear from y'all. Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!

Comments (6)