SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1971_gw

Grandpa's Military? Other Stuff?

annie1971
16 years ago

I'm determined to conquer this image download beast! I found some of what appears to be brass military pins/tags, along with an odd assortment of things in a bag that may or may not have any relationship to the items. I'm reasonably sure they belonged to my grandfather, but I know nothing about him. Can anyone help identify some of these pieces. I'd be interested in anything you have to offer that might help me know more about the man who might have kept these things.

Well, as you see I have a way to go before I conquer the image download beast. I'm particularly interested in the brass pins and tags. There is a mother-of-pearl clip and other MOP cuff link and button, as well as brass and white metal pieces. That oriental coin is interesting in that it's been worn down on one side like it was used for a screwdriver maybe. Then that really exquisite brush - looks like a oriental paint brush, it has a red tip on the wood handle. The dark metal scissors still have wax on the tips, whatever that means.

Appreciate any help.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County