SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spanaval

GardenGrandma/Grandpa Appreciation Day

spanaval
16 years ago

It looks to me like everyone had a really wonderful time at Henrietta's on Saturday. In appreciation for our kind and generous hostess and host, we thought it would be a good idea to get together and help out with a few garden chores. Basically, we'll do for Henrietta what we wish we could have other people do for us - weeding, mulching, watering, clean-up, etc. Since I am pretty sure no one else is going to want it, I'll volunteer to wade into the poison ivy patch (not reactive yet), cut down all the multiflora, bag'em, and paint the stumps.

We'll pick a day/time before the weather gets too insanely hot, and people start taking vacations. Early June looks good to me - June 2nd or the 9th maybe? Please let me know whether you can attend, and what day is good for you. I am sure that even an hour or two of your time will help a great deal.

Of course, those of us that attend will probably get to do Round 2 of potluck lunch, and get to see how Henrietta's lovely gardens have changed in a mere month.

So, come one, come all. Let's help ensure that we get to enjoy Henrietta's lovely gardens for many more swaps to come.

Comments (17)

Sponsored