SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa11310

nearly too scarry to watch!

lisa11310
15 years ago

This is my first nest with a nest cam. I gotta tell ya I don't know if I can take it. I have always worried about the babies before but I think the stuff that goes on in that box makes it worse. These babies are thrashing around in there with their heads flopping all over on those little tiny rubber necks. Mom comes in and "pecks" at them. I want to say "HEY be gentle with those babies" then she sits on them LOL! Today she was feeding them things that IMO were too big for them and I was afraid they would choke. She gave one something that looked like a big fat wax worm and it fell over and didnt get up for quite some time. I was ready to run out and do the hiemlick SP? and CPR! I try to keep track of what baby had the last meal and who needs the next bug but it is impossible so how does she know? I find myself talking to the TV screen and telling her what baby to feed! I though I had lost my mind before but this is over the top! LOL On a serious GOOD note, DH now sees how fragile and vulnerable these babies are. I bet we will not have the annual argument on what he can and can not use in the veggie garden to kill bugs!

Comments (22)