SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikkineel

mnf: 'Hurry up and Wait' boxes are coming in!

nikkineel
15 years ago

WOW! We met our limit on the last thread.

Great box Monica! I have recently added rain lilies to my wish list! I saw them on another site and they are so beautiful and prolific! Looks like I need to post an update. I'll wait to hear about that interesting sounding box that Dan is receiving today. Kat has my excitement level up on that one. When you put those two together, you never know what's gonna happen.

Let us know Dan!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Nik

Comments (33)

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hi all! Got a WONDERFUL box from Carol yesterday. It really perked me up! Thanks so much Carol!
    She sent:
    A (5) pack of fragrant body mists - smells wonderful
    a sunflower picture frame - love sunflowers!
    (4) packs of garden markers - perfect for winter sowing
    a tiny miniature birdhouse windchime & garden wheelbarrow with pots & tools - so cute!
    Bulbs:
    A whole bag of Alliums
    Queen of night tulips
    Starflower bulbs
    Box of freesia bulbs
    Sparaxis harlequin flower bulbs
    TONS of seeds:
    morning glory
    yucca
    purple calabash tomatoes
    black cherry tomatoes
    blushing bride hibiscus
    syriacus bluebird hibiscus
    double blue balloon flower
    shasta daisy
    amaranthus pigmy torch
    amaranthus fat spike
    purple aster
    blue flax
    delphinium
    blue fescue ornamental grass
    cesars brother iris
    Carol, it was really wonderful and thanks again!
    After I got my flat tire fixed this morning (boy am I having a streak of luck or what?), I went to the PO and sent your box. Conf# 0306 0730 0001 0080 6086
    Hope you like it all!

Joan

• nikkineel
    Original Author
    15 years ago

WOW!!!! Great box Joan! Doesn't Carol send a great assortment?! Those hibiscus sound neat - I want to see pics. I got some of that amaranthus spike and I can't wait to see it this summer.
    From the boxes so far, it sounds like we are going to have lots of wintersowing in this group.
    For those of you who are new to wintersowing (like me), be sure to check out the wintersowing forum. They have lots of great advice and after you spend some time brousing through the posts, you can't help but try it. Also check out wintersown.org. Trudi, the one who started the whole wintersowing craze, maintains that one. You can even get free seeds from there, too.
    Nik

• Related Discussions

new: mnf: april fools swap! - sign ups

Q

Comments (151)
    A-Hem. Well...since you asked.... *grin*.... A VERY long time ago- about, oh, 18 years or so - I was at a slumber party with a couple of friends. We were roasting marshmallows on a bonfire, out in the front yard. And, since this was out in the sticks (and I mean...WAY out in the sticks, the closest neighbor was 5 miles away, and the closest neighbor to THEM was 5 miles away......ANYHOO....pardon, too many brownies, My mind tends to wander....) SOOOO....this was out in the sticks, and there were chickens running around in the yard. Poor, helpless, defenseless chickens. Lots and lots of chickens. So there we were, using old wire coat hangers (unfolded, of course) to roast marshmallows. Then, the unthinkable, un-avoidable, and totally a waste of good marshmallow happens. My marshmallow caught fire. And I don't mean *fire*. I mean....FLAMING, INCINERATING, little-ball-of-DEATH type fire. Yay. Naturally, I'm calm and collected....while the other girls are screaming their fool heads off. "YOUR MARSHMALLOW'S ON FIRE! YOUR MARSHMALLOW'S ON FIRE!!!!" Yeah, duh..... So, I react in an appropriate manner, of course. I start waving the coat hanger/marshmallow fire ball in the air, hoping to fan out the fire. Next thing I know, the marshmallow goes flying off the end of the wire, whizzing through the air.....ZOOOOMMMM!!!!...... And smacks a poor chicken RIGHT ON THE NOGGIN. Still flaming, with marshmallow-ey goo going everywhere, the poor chicken runs around bock-bocking all over the place. We all run for the water hose, and put the chicken out... But she didn't make it. :O( Guess what we had for supper the next night? Yep, roasted chicken!
    ...See More

mnf: 'Hurry up and Wait' November signups!

Q

Comments (142)
    (Passing Linda a towel to dab behind her ears)Hey sweetie, my first year winter sowing was last winter. I was very pessimistic about the whole thing but between Trudi's WS site and the WS forum I made it through with great results. I loved it so much and am doing it again this year. The only little tidbit of advice that I would like to offer before you start is to make sure that you have at least 3 inches of potting soil in your containers because it does compact and the containers that were deeper last year did much better than the more shallow ones. Proper drainage is key along with having the tops off to keep the airflow moving, totally eliminates that whole damping off issue that you get with indoor sowing. I started with milk jugs and then moved on to 2 liter pop bottles when I ran out. I like the results with the pop bottles better, they're easier to split without that handle being in the way and I left a tiny portion uncut so I could just flip them open when they needed to be open for a hot day, flipped them down when it got too cold again, and finally snipped them off when the temps were consistently above freezing/frost. I used bread racks to hold my containers and it worked great. Kept the jugs from blowing around the yard and allowed for the containers to drain nicely too. Karen/Kalena was my mentor and gave me all the tips I could handle. She was the best tutor and helped make it a blast for me! Hey Miss Pix! All good points darlin! Missed you! Hugs, Tracy
    ...See More

Hurry Up Sharon and Clive! Pics

Q

Comments (23)
    I love looking at everyone's garden pictures too. Grace that's a lovely Tiffany rose and I think St.Fiacre would be a nice addition to any garden. David I do miss peonies and a spring garden. That iris is beautiful. One year I brought bulbs back from Canada for that variety of iris but those elegant hybrids just don't grow here because of the climate. We do get a few simple white or purples to survive but not he big showy ones. Coconut your wisteria is stunning. I planted some here over ten years ago in our garden and last year it gave a few flowers. It will grow on this island but it needs a slightly cooler garden. Beautiful! I love all mauve and purple flowers and branches of hanging wisteria remind me so much of Vancouver, where I used to live. Chase you're lucky to be able to grow trilliums....my favourite spring wildflower. As a kid I'd go with friends into woods near our house and look for trilliums and pussywillows. When we found them, we knew spring had arrived. SharonCb
    ...See More

Hurry up summer, my ficus is waiting

Q

Comments (23)
    Dave gives good advice! Move it slowly into the sun. It will probably double in size. Mine always did outside. When I had to bring it inside, there are things to expect but we can cross that bridge when we get there. Never had scale on ficus indoors, wouldn't worry about it unless you see signs. good luck! jane
    ...See More
  • dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Kathy, I kept checking the parcel bins this morning and when I got back from my route, but your box hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully it will on Monday, I'm anxious to see what you've sent! You've been hinting at all sorts of things being in it, maybe it was so large it had to be sent in a truck all by itself!
    And Bunny? Don't worry, once Kathy's box gets here, I'm gonna tell you all what's in it. Bump is all ready to inspect it, his tail's been twitching since yesterday! Here's a picture of him waiting on that box from Kathy...

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Everyone's boxes sound wonderful. We're going to be a busy bunch of gardners! I had to have an ingrown toenail cut out yesterday so I have been having to wear flip flops in 30 degree weather. BRRR!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Wonderful box, Carol and Joan! Those sparaxis are beeeutiful! And that starflower! Wow!!

Hehe, Melissa and Nikki! I'm really excited for him to get this box! I'd worked on it for some time, thinking that at some point I'd be paired with Dan. I'm really excited about several of the things I sent him! I'm just hoping he'll like it with as much fun as I had putting it together!

Dan, I was really hoping it'd be there today. LOL, but now the suspense just rises!!!!

Kat

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Warning rant ahead... this is rather off topic, and perhaps will help everyone understand a little more another reason why I'm so eager for Dan to get his box. I have needed that anticipation to get through yesterday and today.

I have spent the last 2 days throwing away so many plants it almost kept me in tears. Several that could have been saved with some TLC for a few weeks. But they were not in "sellable" condition, even at 1/2 price, so they were thrown away. Not composted, no soil to be re purposed after being cooked or composted,all that lovely green material was thrown into a trash compacter. Including the plastic pots. All that waste kept me about bawling like a baby for the past two days. I'm 5 ft 0" tall and most of the cartfuls were packed as full as I could get them. Some filled until they were as tall as I am. Yesterday it was over 31 buggies and today another 12. That's a lot of green compost material, a lot of soil that could have been cooked and reused and a lot of plastic pots that could have been used for wintersowing and spring seedlings, some complete with the 6, 8,20 and 12 pack flats they were grouped into. It went against everything I stand for as both a gardener and someone who practices as much of a green lifestyle as possible. It went against what I try to teach my children about not wasting our earth's resources. All of that is going to end up in a landfill. It still makes me want to weep.

I've finished clearing away everything either dead, dying or "unsellable", mostly tropicals. And no, we weren't allowed to take any of them home or do any cuttings. Tomorrow I've got to get the rest of what has survived moved from the patio to the corral. The live Christmas trees are coming in starting Monday and the patio area has to be clear for them.

I really do enjoy my job 99% of the time. Then I not only see and hear about something like this, but actually have to do it myself.... and it breaks my heart and offends everything I believe in and practice in my homelife. I really wish that Wal~Mart's green practices extended to this area. We really and truly are encouraged to be "greener" both as employees as well as in our personal life. The store is using light meters that turns the lights off to conserve energy when enough light is coming through the skylights. The freezer sections do light up only when the motion sensors pick up close movement. To be honest, they really do utilize many greener practices. I just really wish it extended to this aspect of the garden center..

Kathy~ rant off and going to take a hot shower and play with her plants and seeds to shake the depression of the last two days.

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Kathy, don't get too down, okay? Every cloud has a silver lining, sometimes it's just harder to find. And, in this case, it's hard to find, but it's there. You may never see it, but some good will come out of it all. Trust in that, play with your seeds and plants there at home, and think about how crazy I'm getting with anticipation of that box you've sent. And now you say you've been working on it for some time, thinking that at some point I'd be paired me? Now, that scares me AND makes me more excited!

HAVE A PEACEFUL WEEKEND, MY FRIEND!!!
    -Dan

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

told you I was getting crazed a bit! "And now you say you've been working on it for some time, thinking that at some point I'd be paired me" should've read..."And now you say you've been working on it for some time, thinking that at some point you'd be paired with me?" I'm going to bed, obviously I need some rest! lol

• nikkineel
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Uh oh, looks like Dan found Linda at the bar again. Hand over the brownies Dan, and nobody has to get hurt. Nik

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

I can't. I ate them all. Sorry. And, as a matter of fact, Linda made some wonderful tea to wash them down with! I believe she said the recipe was from Long Island. She made a pitcher of tea, and we sat down at the kitchen table and drank tea and ate brownies until they were all gone. Hiccup!
    We could make some more, if anyone's hungry or thirsty, couldn't we Linda?
    Linda?
    um, Linda???

hmmm, I think she's under the table, sleeping. Poor thing!

Ah well. Nikki, would you like to make some brownies???

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

"making another batch of tea and brownies"...yepper, Long Island tea..."smacking lips"...just don't stand up too fast!

by the way, is anyone else having trouble with hotmail or is it just my computer? It won't let me into my mail.."sigh"..

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

HEY!!! You're awake Linda!!! Nice to have you back!!! Y'know, I've heard it said that, when you drink so much that you pass out on the floor, .......
    . .
    . .
    . .
    wait for it.....
    . .
    . .
    . .
    . .
    YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!

• nikkineel
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Weekend Update:
    Linda(received) and April (sent)
    Kathy (received/sent) and Dan (sent)
    Becky (sent/received) Nikki (sent/received)
    Joan (received) and Carol (sent)
    Monica (sent/received) and Celina (received/sent)
    Tammy (sent/received) and Mark (sent/received)
    Deb (sent/received) and Suzi (sent)

Looks like we are down to just a few boxes!
    I've been planting bulbs and cleaning house today. Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving? I'm "off" next week but I sure have a lot to do! Have a great week! Nik

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

We just finished our Thanksgiving dinner today. I'm exhausted. 12 adults, 5 kids and 2 babies. Quite a houseful. My daughter and I are going to see my son and family in Virginia Thanksgiving weekend. They just had a new baby the end of October. I didn't want to forgo the "family" dinner so we had it early. Glad that's over with!

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Kathy,

Lowes hardware has a similar policy as Wally World. throw it away. I had a meeting with the district manager from Lowes and asked if instead of putting that material into the landfill, can I separate the pots from the plants, put the bare plants without pots into my truck. Be destructive about it, and use it for compost. He allowed me to do that three time so far. He had an employee watch me to make sure I was not "being careful" with the throw away plants.

The tropicals composted real well and have made some good soil for me. At another day, they let me take pots only, no plants. I was able to score about 200 of the 6 inch and 8 inch pots.

I have tried to speak to the district manager for WallMart but he does not return my call. It is about being green. They say it is about people profiting from their garbage. I agree, frustrating...

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

My box made it to Grand Rapids yesterday, so hopefully it'll be delivered today! YEE-HAW!!!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

I know, Mark. And it's even more so when an employee mentions it with Wal~Mart. We even have to throw all clippings, anything that falls off the plants into the trash. That's the worst part of my job, ya know? But, it's all done and the patio is ready for the live trees to arrive today. I've got to get over to the corral and price point everything today.

Work today and tomorrow, then off Wednesday and Thursday (my regular days off) then I'm going in at 6 am on Black Friday and will be on a front register probably all day, but definitely through the Blitz.

WooHoo Dan! I'm so excited for you to get your box! I really wish I could be there when you open it! I wanna see your reaction! I just hope you enjoy everything.. and that you cleared that extra half acre.. or acre.. :P You're gonna need it!

Kathy

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

The December swap "Got Chocolate?" has been posted. See you there!

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

As I write this, Paula and I are preparing to purchase some land this spring to plant everything Kathy sent. Bump is playing with his new toy, a laser toad, in the kitchen. It's a stuffed toad on a stretchy string which I've tied to the back of a kitchen chair so it dangles a bit, and he can spend time swatting, jumping, biting, and grabbing. So, where do I begin???
    What a minute! I've already begun by telling you about Bumps new toy! Okay then, on to the rest of the box! (This is gonna take awhile...)
    Okay, first thing I found when I opened the box was a letter from Kathy. I'm not gonna say whatall it said, but it was deep. Then there was Bumps laser toad, some stretchy handcuffs (yep, they work, and that's ALL I'm saying!), a laughing bag (drives Bump nuts! lol!), some jasmine vanilla body lotion (yep, tried that too!), chocolate mocha, chai latte, rain meter, stationery, plant markers, a gardening bag (full of seeds and bulbs), plastic seed bags, a small starting tray, bulb booster, soil moist granules, and a few bulbs, seeds, and plants. Let me see if I can list them all...
    BULBS
    4 Daffadil "Salome"
    3 Tulip "Kingsblood"
    4 Anemones "De Cean"
    3 Fritillaria - Dwarf Purple
    4 Lollipop Lily
    3 Iris "Purple Sensation"
    2 Orange Candleflower
    4 Tulip "Claudia"
    4 Tulip "Queen of the Night"
    3 Hyacinth Muscari "Purple Grape"
    4 Tulip "Angelique"
    3 Iris "Eye of the Tiger"
    1 Hyacinth "Peter Styvesant"
    6 Mixed Crocus
    1 Iris "Night Edition"
    1 Hyacinth "Jan Bos"
    1 Iris "Superstition"
    3 Narcissus "Paperwhite"

still with me???

PLANTS
    Black Mondo Grass
    Ghost Plant
    Hoya "Hindu Rope"
    Hoya "Krimson Princess"
    Heart Leaf Ice Plant
    Yellow Holiday Cactus
    Red Creeping Sedum

Hang in there!

SEEDS
    Canary Climber
    Hyacinth Bean
    Glory Pea - Clianthus Formosus
    Morning Glory - Crimson Rambler
    - Light Blue
    - Milky Way
    - Scarlet Star/ White Star Mix
    Cup and Saucer Vine
    Marigold - French Dwarf Doubles Mix
    - Crackerjack
    Red Salvia
    Alyssum - Carpet of Snow
    Chinese Houses
    Penstemon - Red Rocks
    Nasturtium - Dwarf Single Mix
    Black Fountain Moudy Grass
    Miniature Ornamental Corn
    Catnip (for Bump!)
    Lemon Cucumber
    Cilantro/Coriander (2 packs)
    Viola - Bowles Black
    Cuphea - Red Bat-faced Plant
    Eyeball Plant
    Garlic Chives (2 packs - 1 for now, 1 to plant in the spring)
    Oregano
    Dill Bouquet
    Rosemary
    Orange Thyme
    Lemon Balm
    Chamomile
    Dusty Miller
    Edelweiss (the Sound of Music is one my favorite movies!)
    Devil's Claw
    Sweet Pea - North Shore
    Blue Nepeta Nervosa
    Cosmos - Single Sensation Mix
    - Psyche
    - Psyche White
    - Double Click
    - Daydream
    - Giant Tetra Trianton
    - Picotee
    - Orange Flare
    - Paidor

Kathy, you amaze and awe me. There are seeds here that I've been looking for online and cannot find, seeds for my Halloween garden, seeds for my herb wheel, an awesome collection of cosmos seeds, tall stuff, short stuff, vines, bushes, and yes, even something good and healthy for us to eat! "Wow!" just doesn't like enough to say, but it's all I've been saying for the past hour-and-a-half since opening this box. Bump is still playing with his toad, and Paula wants to know if you're coming over in May to help plant all this. Well, are you??? LOL!!!

And that, my dear friends, is what Kathy sent me. Wow!

-Dan

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Holy COW!!!!size>color>
    {{gwi:1309161}}

Does Kat send a great box or what??
    Terrific & Awesome job, Kat!
    I think you win "Box of the Year" award!! :O)

• veeja11
    15 years ago

Kat wonderful box, bunny quit gnawing on that poor cow, I received an awesome box from Joan today
    notebook
    swiss miss mocha mix
    ghiradelli carmamels
    blue crystall necklace with matching earrings
    home sweet home ceramic leaf
    box of candy soaps
    bulbs
    angelique tulips
    pink beauty glads
    dutch iris
    neapolitan allium
    pink gloxinia
    seeds
    maja tomato
    turnip
    deep burgandy zinnia
    2 alaska pea
    early scarlet globe radishdaylily seed
    danvers half long carrot
    dill
    stella daylily
    little girl daylily
    fortnight lilly
    brug red angels
    blackberry lily
    this girl knows how to pack a box. thankyou Joan I love it all. bunny your cow reminds me of a joke.
    a city couple were driving in the country and noticed a pig in a field with a wooden leg. they stopped to ask the farmer about it. he said that is one good pig. the house caught fire and he rushed in and dragged me out and my son was drowning and he jumped in and pulled him to shore. so whats with the wooden leg I asked. a good pig like that you don;t eat all at once he answered. Bunny stop nibbleing and send me your addy please. hugs carol

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Wow, Joan can sure pack a great box, too!! :O) She deserves a blue ribbon as well!

Carol~....um...yes, maam. :O)

• nikkineel
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Gosh Ladies those are some good boxes!!! I just can't believe all the great boxes that have been sent this month. Looks like Christmas started early this year:)
    I've been working on cleaning the house to get ready for Christmas. I'm not quite as ready as our Bunny! Yall have a great week! Nik

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

What a wonderful box, Carol and Joan! A Gloxina AND all those daylilies and lilies!!!! *drool*

Dan, I'm so happy that ya'll enjoyed that box! I had so much fun putting it together! I was trying to cover at least a little of everything you told me about your gardens. I am so happy that I was able to find some things that you were having trouble finding!

I did warn you :P that you'd need another 1/2 acre and that you'd have to revise some wants lists!

Kathy

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Wow! So wonderful to hear from all and what a great box Dan! Kathy, girl, you definitely win the prize! I thought Dan was NEVER gonna get through listing all that! You guys always cheer me up! Carol, I'm so glad you liked everything. I really had fun planning it for you! Now, it's off to the December chocolate swap!

Joan

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Joan, if you thought I was never gonna get through listing it all just READING that list, imagine what it was like to TYPE it! I kept pulling things out of that box, and every time I thought I'd reached the last of it, there was still more to discover!
    Personally, I think everyone did a wonderful job on the boxes this time around! And isn't that what's so cool about gardening? Finding like-minded people and being able to share one another's garden? When I was reading on Kathy's trade page about her gothic garden, I got inspired to grow a Halloween garden starting next year! And I just don't understand why I hadn't thought of it before since Halloween is my favorite holiday! Just goes to show you that we've all still got something to learn, eh?

And now, here's a little something to entice everyone over to the chocolate swap! hehehe

{{gwi:1309165}}
    Got Chocolate?

-Dan

• suze62
    15 years ago

Hey everyone,

Got an awesome box from Deb 2day!!
    Bulbs
    Dahlias, Lilies, Caladium, Tulips Red,Tux & Daydream, Gladiolus..
    Seeds
    Maple tree, Black-eyed Susan, Dianthus, Lily, Nigra, Petunia, Nicotiana, Larkspur, Toadlily, Primrose, Morning glory, Daylily, Cosmos, P-Scabiosa, Clematis, Japonese Lily, Shasta daisy, Money plant & Asylumn.... A Garden Journal, 5 Magazines and a Kitchen veggie towel WOW!! Deb this was a GREAT box I love every thing... I got so much I feel like I've left something out hope not :) Deb, Thank you sooooo much.

Happy Thanksgiving 2 all
    Suzi

• nikkineel
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Great box Suzi! I'm gonna be looking some of those up and it sounds like you got lots!!!
    Linda(received) and April (sent)
    Kathy (received/sent) and Dan (sent/received)
    Becky (sent/received) Nikki (sent/received)
    Joan (received/sent) and Carol (sent/received)
    Monica (sent/received) and Celina (received/sent)
    Tammy (sent/received) and Mark (sent/received)
    Deb (sent/received) and Suzi (sent/received)

Looks like we are wrapping this swap up. We only have one box left and I think Linda's been a little preoccupied with drinks and uummm brownies lately. LOL
    If you haven't already, make sure you visit Dan in the chocolate swap. Linda may even serve ya up some tea;) Nik

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

"sliding in with a screeching halt"..okay the confirmation number for April's box is...0308 1400 0000 9732 7679..I hope you like it April..I put a little something in there for your kids too..."getting out the sugar-meter"...

okay, one more box to get out and I have to finish packing for seeds for the fall exchange...how did I get so far behind??..."running around in circles"....

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

WOO HOO!! Mail lady just dropped off my box. It was worth waiting for too.....
    ~Little Planters
    ~Fleece Lined gloves(they fit well....like a glove. LOL!)
    ~Sm & Lg bubble envies(never have too many!)
    ~Seed zip bags(see above!)
    ~Metal Plant Markers(once again, see above!)
    ~Pumpkin Pie scented candle(about to fire that puppy up!)
    ~Little notebook (headed to my purse)
    ~Mini Russell Stover Sampler(ahhhh...CHOCOLATE!!)
    ~Sheet of stickers(Brooke's trying to get them open)
    ~"Apeldoorn Elite" Tulips(love the color!)
    ~"Trumpet Mixed" Daffs(lovely!)
    ~"Park Princess" Dahila(my first pink one!need to hide from Taylor!)
    ~Ohhh about the sugar meter....Big Ole honking bag of M&Ms for the kids.(they are on their home from school. Early out due to icy roads!)
    ~~SEEDS~~
    *Blue Iris
    *Glads
    *"Oranges & Lemons" Gaillardia
    *Liatris
    *"Red Claret" Sunflower
    *Lav/Pink poppies
    *Rose Of Sharon
    and.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE......
    a beautiful Fairy to add to my collection!!!Plus a nice note written on a fairy postcaard!

THANK YOU LINDA!!!!!

later...April

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Sorry! Just had to share photo of my fairy!

Thanks again!!
    ~April~

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

I"m so glad you liked everything April. This time of year, I always wear the heavy duty gloves for outside stuff, so I thought you'd like a pair.

Glad you liked the fairy...I collect them too..."G"..AND..Chocolate is always good!

• nikkineel
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Ooops, looks like I forgot to close this thread out. I got so preoccupied with Dan's swap.... April, that fairy is the cutest! What a GREAT box Linda! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making my first hosting gig super easy. I know I need to fill out that excel spreadsheat thingy but I'm really not good with excel. Give me a little time to figure it out, ok Mrs Vic?
    Nik