SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikkineel

mnf: 'Hurry up and Wait' November signups!

nikkineel
15 years ago

Hi friends - old and new, It's time to sign up for the November - Making New Friends swap. This month's theme will be "Hurry up and Wait!"

Participants will focus on those things we are gathering and planting this time of year in anticipation of future surprises in the spring.

Don't worry if this is the first swap you have joined. This is the group for you and a great month to start since plants are not required.

The rules are as follows:

1. You must be at least 18 to join this swap.

2. You must send at 3 different plants or bulbs. If you choose to send/receive bulbs and no plants, each variety will count as one. Example 4 grape hyacinth bulbs count as one plant.

3. Many of us are also preparing for winter sowing. While some of us are novices, others are starting to winter sow this season. Please send seeds and or an example of your favorite containers for wintersowing. If you have never wintersowed and dog gone it you don't want to, then I will try to pair you up with someone like minded. We have all kinds in this crew:)

4. In addition to the plants or bulbs, you may want to also send something else to use to "prepare" the garden for future growing season: bulb planter, fertilizer, hand shovel, etc...

5. All boxes should be sent priority with delivery confirmation unless it is all fall bulbs, which will probably be fine going parcel post with delivery confirmation, which adds just 18 cents to parcel post rate.

5. Once you receive your box, please share the contents with the group. We want to share each others fun!

6. Sign ups start now and will close October 31. I will post partners on or before November 2nd. November 16th will be the last day to send your partner's box. Remember - this swap is a "Hurry up and Wait" swap so we aint playing around. LOL

OK - I think that's it! HURRY UP and Sign up already!!!

Comments (142)