SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
honeybunny2_gw

broke my first rule in buying plants,

honeybunny2 Fox
16 years ago

Today, our motorcycle club had the annual dinner, for the childrens burn center in Kerville. This year they would not let me do anything, since I have a cast on my leg, so I just sat. I decided that since I was only 3 or 4 blocks from Fanick's nursery, I would go and see if they had anything I liked. They had two plants that had beautiful blooms, and I could not resist. I know better than buying plants this late in the summer, I never buy any plants after June.. I sure hope they make it. I bought a Lady Margaret passion vine, it was in full bloom, and a first lady phlox, It is just beautiful. It is much prettier than the fanicks phlox, I asked if it was as hardy, and was told yes. That was the selling point, and it is beautiful. I sure hope I did not make a mistake, and let my emotions get the best of me. I really had fun looking at all the plants, it was so unexpected, and the guy that was helping me was just a hoot, he said he retired from bell telephone co, 15 yrs ago, and loved plants so he got a job there. Barbra,

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert