SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mchill320

NEW: Beans, Beans, Beans Swap

mchill320
11 years ago

Hi Everyone. It's time for the Beans, Beans, Beans swap. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join this swap.

Here are the rules:

This swap is beans only.

Please send me an email as soon as you can. Please send me a wish list so I can get you the Beans you would like.

You will receive the same amount of seed packets that you send in, a 1 for 1 swap.

Send in as many packs as you would like, there is no limit. Do not send more than 5 packs of the same variety, or will get the multiples sent back to you. Please put 10-16 seeds in each pack. A smaller amount for rare varieties is ok. You can send in extras if you would like so I have a variety of beans to send out to everyone.

Please send only viable beans, beans from the grocery store will not sprout.

Feel free to send in commercial beans and/or beans harvested from your own garden. Just please indicate if they are commercial or garden harvested on your packet and please include the year they were harvested. If you just harvested your, please allow them to dry so they don�t mold while in the package.

Please send beans that are no older than 2 years! No bean mixes.

Send your beans in a bubble envelope. However much it takes to send them in, please include that same amount in your package for its return. Also include if you can an address label, it is not required it just makes it easier for me to get your package back to you. Please include a list of what you are sending; this just helps me make sure that you don�t get back what you sent in.

If you are sending them in a bubble envelope, please make sure that the envelope is strong enough to protect the beans coming in and going out. I will reuse the same box/envelope that you sent your beans in to save you money.

I will hold sign ups for 2-3 weeks. Sign ups will end on November 15th. Please send in your seeds as soon as you can, so I can get them out to you quickly. Please send them in by November 25th.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Thank You!

Michelle

Comments (73)