SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aclum

Brush in Cap Bottle - Roundup

aclum
15 years ago

Hi,

I have a number of raised beds built over a lawn area (cardboard over lawn before beds filled with the growing medium). I've found that I need to use weedblock or I get bermuda grass intruding from the lawn area. The weedblock supresses most of the bermuda grass, but I occasionaly get "sprouts" poking their way through. The beds are all for pretty widely spaced veggies and I've just transplanted a few (well about 50) cabbage, broccoli, and artichoke seedlings. I'd like to try to kill the few sprouts of BG popping up here and there by carefully brushing some roundup on them. I can yank the sprouts out, but I know they'll just come back, so I'd prefer to kill them with the roundup. The transplants are still pretty small and the few sprouts of BG are pretty far away from the plants so I think I can get away with using the roundup this way on a windless day.

So, I'm looking for an online source for a smallish bottle (4 oz. or so) that has a built in brush in the bottle cap. I found one source online but the bottles were a bit larger than I wanted and you had to buy a case. I'm posting here to see if anyone knows of an online source for single units of a "brush in bottle" that would be appropriate for my task.

Thanks for any leads!

Anne

Comments (20)