SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diene_gw

UPDATE: Adopt a Newbie- ready to go

diene
14 years ago

Hello All;

Sorry for the delay on this, life has been a bit challenged. I am posting a picture of my front garden as mum are not normally hardy to this part of the world but these did great!! It might be the soil I bought from the elk farm last year, who knows.

Beyond that;

Here are the partner's.

I have all the newbies addies, I did not include anyone who did not send me their address so if any of the veterans are feeling left out, newbies can have two parents, let me know.

georgia_teacher has been adopted by poisondartfrog

jessied is paired with plant one on me

jaydeeinma is now mine

smpetrou belongs to lindaruzicki

ivyp is now part of dirtdiggin's family

columbine21 has been adopted by tracyvine

maps31 is paired with canyonwind

carrlinesue belongs to amelia_pepper_lady

Now some of you have asked for seeds and some have only offered seeds so I would say that send what you can, veterans. I tried to make your newbie close geographically so I might not suggest a one rate box or even priority. Some of the newbies were willing to pay postage if you have stuff but not the means to ship. Each pair can decide what works for them.

Newbies should remember that as important as the plants and seeds are, the new relationship you can develop is very important.

Please contact your new "parent" and let them know a bit about you.

I am here if anyone, veteran or newbie, needs some help shipping or receiving.

Please make sure you let us know when you send, DC are not required but boxes are usually better received when we know they are coming. Newbies it is imperative that you let us know when you receive from your new sponsor. An expression of appreciation is all your veteran was expecting when they signed on for this.

I am hoping to get my box done this week but I planned on having it done yesterday so I will not be promising anything.

I am hoping all boxes can be out in the next two weeks, if anyone has a problem with that, you can e-mail me privately and we will figure something out.

Thanks again to the veterans and welcome to all of our newbies.

Comments (55)