SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

Gettin' braver with the paint brush ...

Inspired by the colors in the Lewis and Little gardens I've gotten really brave with the paint brush the last few days. It must be that the heat has gotten to me.

This pot I've had forever was painted. In fact I have three of them. Shall I do the others? Decisions, decisions -- then in a weak moment I just do it ...

Painted the pedestal. Notice the Hopi red amaranths. This annual plant loves the heat and grows fast ...

A friend passed along a garage sale find of old foam plastic pots. They were painted, planted with a variety of hanging plants and placed up on the old pigeon loft turned art gallery. Can hardly wait for the plants to grow and hang down ...

As you see the clay pipe pedestal was also painted ...

Nothing newly painted here, but the dark foliaged 'joy weed' from the SABG plant sale was placed among Margarita sweet potato vine ...

Arranged some things differently here using the little cheap plastic garage sale urns refinished to look like antique iron (hopefully :-) ...

My dear daughter-in-law found the blue and white pot for $2.00 at a garage sale ...

Canna pretoria with macho fern and friends in wash tub pot ...

This years combo of Lowes sale table crotons and Australia cannas turned out pretty good. Love how the canna keeps its dark color ...

Below is a link to the inspiration. Blame it on them ... :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Little and Lewis Portfolia ...

Comments (15)