SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
parhelia_gw

Trying to keep 2 kitties in DFW from being sent to the shelter

parhelia
17 years ago

Hello Texas!

I hope you don't mind my popping over here from the Kitchen Table. It's all for a good cause!--I'm trying to find a good home for two adult cats in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

My stepsister has moved permanently from from Texas to Oregon, but she wasn't able to take her cats. They're living with a friend of hers for about another week (through June 15 or so); after that, I don't know what will happen to them. :(

One is a red tabby, the other is a grey tabby. They're both a little shy, but definitely friendly. They're about 6 or 7 years old, lived together most of their lives, front (and maybe back?) declawed, and now thoroughly used to young children and to other cats. They're really sweet kitties. If my cat weren't so fiendishly territorial, I'd adopt them myself in a heartbeat!

I rescued the grey tabby kitten from a parking lot six summers ago, and I just can't stand the thought of something bad happening to them. If you or anyone you know might be even slightly interested in rescuing these kitties, please let me know! I don't know what will happen to them if we can't find them a home. I'm so sad--they're such sweet kitties!

Thanks for listening,

Julie

Comments (12)