SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bev__

I was gone for a week and no one here even missed me

Bev__
17 years ago

I've been in MO meeting my newest grandaughter. She is just soooo wonderful! She is beautiful and only cries when she is hungry. She is just perfect. She is so sweet and I wanted to bring her home with me so bad.

My daughter is an OK mom, but is still too selfish and self centered and just doesn't seem to have that loving mother instinct. I'm a little worried that the baby will not get the loving attention she needs. The house was a pig stye. I don't think anything has been cleaned since they moved into this old house a year ago.

I'm going up there again in a month to check on the baby & see if she's OK. If she's not, I'll need to intervene somehow.

My daughter is a b*t*h and proud of it, but she doesn't scare me....just makes me worry about the baby. The daddy is great with the baby, but I think he's scared of his wife too!

I told my daughter before I left that if she is frustrated with Mariska, lay her in her crib and walk away & mellow out and never ever shake her out of frustration. I am worried.

I guess every family has at least one kid that tries your patience and makes you crazy.

Comments (53)