SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

Been a crazy day... Xmas lites, kitty cat & roses...

bethnorcal9
13 years ago

Sunday is my only day off, and I really had intended to get out and do some deadheading and yard cleanup today. But, instead I got all involved in putting up Xmas lights. I know it's a bit early, but the weather is so nice for this time of yr, I just wanted to get the lights done before it starts raining again.

I haven't done lights in yrs, other than in the window, and decorating inside the house. This yr however, I am not going to put up a tree or do a whole lot of decorating inside. My son got a new cat, who is really still pretty much a kitten, and she's a royal pain in the butt!! I love cats (and her of course) but she is a little busy body who has to get into EVERYTHING! Has to be right there in your face, seeing what you're doing. She gets up high on top of things and loves to knock things down. Plus she likes to chew on everything. She's a real weirdo. So, I have to forego any idea of indoor Xmas decorating, this yr.

I need to figure out how to get the pics so they're not out of focus, but just wanted to throw these in. These are all LED lights, and the icicle ones have a 5-minute light show!

{{gwi:1295282}}

{{gwi:1295283}}

Here's the little devil kitty LOLA:

{{gwi:1295284}}

and here she is trying to play with Daddy's iguana (note his stance with tail ready to slap her at any moment):

{{gwi:1295285}}

Anyway, while I was out doing the lights on this beautiful and unusually warm day, I noticed quite a few roses still blooming. So had to go get some pics once I got done with the decorating.

ALMOST SUNSET

{{gwi:1295286}}

FIRST ENTERPRISE - do I need to deadhead... or what??

{{gwi:1295287}}

HEAVEN ON EARTH

{{gwi:1295288}}

LADY LIKE

{{gwi:1295289}}

MELODY PARFUMEE

{{gwi:1295290}}

POCAHONTAS

{{gwi:1295291}}

POLO CLUB BUD

{{gwi:1295292}}

SAMARITAN - looking a little weird...