SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

NEW: Hippity hop....time to do a bunny swap!

Debra Andruska
18 years ago

Hippity Hop... I'm ready to host my first ~BUNNY SWAP !

Sign up on this thread, but send me your private info. by email----DA1763@aol.com.

For the next few weeks I'll be taking names/addresses.

March 25th will be the LAST day to sign up for the ~BUNNY SWAP~.

On March 27th~ I'll email you with your ~Bunny Swap~ Pal's name/address. You will have plenty of time to prepare your SPECIAL ~Bunny Swap~ box! All Bunny boxes should be mailed by *PRIORITY*. Delivery confirmation is up to you!

All ~Bunny Swap~ boxes should be mailed to your Pal on *APRIL 7th*. That way the box has PLENTY of time to reach its destination. Also, so your Pal has some time to enjoy/display any bunny items!

We don't want any sad/disgruntled bunnies in this swap! If you don't intend to send, please don't sign up! Communication is the key to a successful swap!

Please post here with any wants/dislikes/allergies, so your Pal has a basic idea of what items to include in your swap box!

Also, PLEASE post when your box is sent/received! No one enjoys worrying about if the box arrived. Also, it takes just a minute to write a quick "Thanks".

Let's make this a successful swap! Please post here if you have to drop out for any reason. If I'm forgetting anything, please let me know!

Boxes should contain a themed item or two (it's really up to you), bulbs/seeds/garden related items/crafts-- I'm sure are all welcome! This is why posting your 'wants' helps so much! Maybe you have enough seeds, don't want any bulbs, etc.

Just a thought.. April usually has warmer weather in most areas. A few might want to send plants/cuttings, along in the box. Please post if you don't want any "LIVE" plant material sent. Or if you are looking for a few special plants/starts and its OK to receive in April, feel free to post a few 'plant wants'.

Let's start the fun!

Thanks!

Comments (107)