SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19735161

Settling in for the Long Wait to Root ...

User
12 years ago

I had this perched precariously on the end of a table in another room when there was an earthquake in NYC. I found this knocked over w/ mix spilled all over the floor. Tuesday we had an earthquake & the following weekend I was mandatorily evacuated for a Hurricane. Who would have ever believed this in NYC?

After I saw this (the 3rd thing out of place in my home & I live alone, w/ no pets) I though I might have had a burglar, but when I saw this all over the floor I realized it was from the earthquake which had hit earlier in the day while I was at work in Manhattan.

(I live in a low-lying coastal area, went to the Bronx for the Hurricane weekend. I live on a penninsula, the Bronx is on the mainland, Manhattan is an island.)

Anyway, I've moved them to a more stable setting for this new, no ID Sans, which I believe is some kind of Cylindrica.

the little clay pots (there's another behind it too) are just to hold the pair of leaves in place while they root, as they tend to want to pull back out of the mix.

Comments (14)