SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skybirdforever

Sunrise, Sunset!

Hi All,

In some ways this may be my most favorite day of the year! It's the shortest day of the year, so I always know that from now on--very slowly--the days will start to get longer again! Short, short days--and, recently, with too much cold to do anything outside even during the little bit of daylight we have right now, is just not a happy situation as far as I'm concerned!

Totally by coincidence I happened to discover that Stevation had posted (on another site!) the site I'm linking below where you can look up the sunrise and sunset for every day of the year--anywhere in the world! I checked out Denver so I could do a lookie-see on how soon it's gonna actually start to FEEL like the days are getting longer again! By January 16 the sunset will be back up to 5:00, and then it starts picking up a minute or two every day! Hallelujah! Let there be LIGHT!

Snow all along the Front Range here tonite and tomorrow--giving us all a White Christmas, and it looks like a beautiful sunny--and white--day for Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays to each of you--whichever ones you may celebrate!

Skybird

Here is a link that might be useful: Sunrise - Sunset!

Comments (6)