SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
azzure08

so I did a bad thing lol I missed yal!

azzure08(zone8a)
11 years ago

so I have not been on lately trying to get things done for school. glad to see every ones peppers are coming along! so this week my fiancee friend felt it necessary to be mean to me. I felt disrespected and angry so this is a cautionary tale lol I often cook for his friends when they come over to be 25 they tell me I am apparently a great cook(well duh learned from great southern cooks). so this night I made pico de gallo I subed a Hab for the jalapenos but this friend said it was mild. that morning in the grocery store I found some ghost chili peppers they had been there a while I guess after all this was the super market so I figured they weren't as hot. so I donned my gloves and cut one up rubbed some of the extra juice onto a tortilla chip and scooped some of the pico up and fed it to him. I thought he was going to cry we all had some but his just hurt a little more never bite the hand that feeds you lol. on the other side of the story I loved the flavor of the pepper I know that the fresh ones are probably hotter but I felt like the heat was addictive....hi my name is anita and I am a chili addict.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions