SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skybirdforever

PM'ing on GW doesn't always work!

This has come up on a couple threads in the last month or two, and I just thought a general announcement might be in order!

For anyone who may have tried to send a personal message to another RMGÂer, they may not have received it! So if you didnÂt get a reply, that could be the reason why.

I know for sure I donÂt receive PMÂs sent through the GW system anymore, and I thought it was just my account that was messed up, but from a comment on another thread here, there may be others with the same problem. If you try to PM somebody, you might want to post a brief note on the relevant thread to let the person know that you did it, and that way they can let you know if they never got it.

I donÂt seem to be able to make any changes to my profile to make my address visible either, so if anyone wants to contact me, hereÂs an address (take out the spaces):

SkybirdDEN @ gmail.com

Charlene, if you PM everyone on the Swap list and donÂt get responses from all of them, this could be why!

Skybird

PS I don't get copies of the posts on my threads either, even tho I check the box every time!

Comments (12)