SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skybirdforever

What a difference a day makes!

I saw our weather here in Denver even made two of the National News shows today, so I thought IÂd post a few pictures. One of the shows called it wacky weather, but there's nothing wacky at all about it! It's just typically Denver!

Yesterday it was 74 degrees at the airport which is where our official temps are keptÂand we broke an all time high record. In my backyard it was 71 right against the north side of my house, and 81 in the shade on the sunny side. And then today happened!

Before!

And after  same two views!

I didnÂt actually get as much snow as it looks like I did. The wind was blowing like mad all day so it all drifted in certain areas. Right behind the house thereÂs very littleÂluckily since thatÂs where itÂs shady so it would take a long time to melt!

And hereÂs the before shot of my veggie garden where I have my winter sown seed!

And hereÂs the same place after!

And since everything was so warm from yesterday, when it started snowing and blowing the snow stuck to everything, so hereÂs some pretty shots of my front yard!

As IÂm posting this, Castle Rock, south of Denver (where SingCharlene lives) is still under a blizzard warning! How you doing down there, Charlene?

ButÂthis is Denver, and itÂs supposed to be in the 40's again tomorrowÂand itÂll all be gone!

Happy spring,

Skybird

Comments (7)