SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hotzcatz

Corry's Slug & Snail Death or Killer?

hotzcatz
10 years ago

Aloha Garden Web Folks,

There was the big mystery of the disappearing seedlings last week and a small application of some "Corry's Slug & Snail DEATH" seems to have produced sheer carnage amongst the slug population. I never knew there were that many slugs in the garden or that they came in so many different colors and sizes. Amazing!

We found the cheery yellow box of Corry's Slug & Snail Death at a yard sale and there was just a little bit left in the box. It had been tucked in with a lot of other gardening items when we bought the whole batch. So, with the amazing results from just a tiny bit on one corner of the garden it seemed worthwhile to actually pay retail and buy some more. So, today I went off to our local hardware store, Ikeuchi's, to get more.

They had "Corry's Slug & Snail KILLER" instead of the happily named Corry's Slug & Snail DEATH. One name seems to sort of be a result and the other a process, personally I prefer my slugs dead to being in the process of becoming that way. Well, we got some "killer" and spread it on the garden and we will see if the carnage among slugs continues.

Does anyone know the difference between Corry's Slug & Snail Killer and Corry's Slug & Snail Death? Is one no longer made?

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022