SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greenclaws

Washy R seedling progress?

WR seedling growers, how are your doing? Mine seem to be growing fine, well, for me at least, no doubt some of yours Jay will have beaten mine in the growth stakes long ago now? The fifth leaf is emerging on most, and on the biggest I think it could be dividing, but just at the end. The longest leaves are around 16inches long by 1 1/4 inches wide and the trunk or should I say stem at this stage, is a nice burgundy colour. They seemed to enjoy the heat of the g/h especially when it got to over 100, but this past week we have lost the sun and it's gone cold yet again, very windy and now wet. I despair. Meanwhile the 2 Sabal Minor seedlings are annoyingly slow!! They need to take some advice from the Washys, man they are slow. 2nd pic shows them along with my batch of 2008 Adenium seedlings.

Jay, hope your little Joseph is thriving and is settling into some sort of a routine? Our new grandson, Joshua, born the day after, has a body clock that's definitley out by some 12 hours....keeping his parents up all night and sleeping all day!!

Gill.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting