SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
helenh_gw

Nutty woman causes trouble at Lowe's

helenh
13 years ago

There were at least five healthy yellow knock out roses maybe two or three gallon size in the dumpster. They had gotten credit from the vendor so they were not considering them their property anymore. I took it to a little garden dept boss who could have been my grandchild, then others to no avail. When I went back in the garden dept. they had already removed them from the dumpster so the weird lady would not try other methods to save them. I don't need the roses, but it kills me that they have to throw them away. I don't blame anyone because I am sure it is their policy. If they would mark them down really cheap, someone would buy them. I picked up some small asters and a climbing hydrangea. They were still marked at $5 and 1.50 and I asked the woman if that was their sale price. She lowered them to .50 and $1 for the hydrangea. They are ratty looking and I don't see anyone paying $5. If they don't get the rest of them marked down to their current worth, they will be in the dumpster also. I bought 10 bags of pine bark mulch and two big peat moss packages. I would have paid something for the roses or agreed to buy more other stuff to get them, but it was not possible. I am the same nut who goes to the service desk at Wal-mart and tells them the plants need water.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus