SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bigred_gw

Woe is me!

bigred
18 years ago

Well,I'm just about tired of this stoopid weather. I set out apx.24 cabbage seedlings during that brief cool spell but now...well.."Stir fry,anyone?" Luckly I didn't set them all out and have back-ups in the greenhouse,I had planned on using as progressive planting every two weeks so all wouldn't finish off for harvest at the same time. Due to my hectic schedule,I didn't get a chance to plant out my giant mustards,collards,lettuces and asain stir fry greens and they're still safely tucked in the greenhouse. Friday suppose to see break in heat when Rita hits landfall on the Texas coast and I hope cooler weather holds so I can get back to planting. Hub's just diagnosed with diabetes so I'm going heavy on fresh veggies and protein in his diet. Now I just have to learn have to make low carb breads so I don't have to pay that outragous $2.00 plus at the grocery store for beard...OUCH,my poor lil jewish purse strings.Nobody get up in arms about the jewish remark...my granddad was an Ellingburg so can't get much more jewish than that..LOL...Ovey,you all!

PP

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022