SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ceresone

Week of Aug.7-13,05

ceresone
18 years ago

Hey, where's everyone? those that have small children are getting ready for school to start, i bet. dont think anyone in this area is in the hay fields, altho we did get a wonderful 1" rain yesterday. i dont believe i've ever seen lightening as bad, it took out two phone line surge protectors on my computer, but stopped just short of the computer itself, dont know if thats good or bad-lol- i could've used a new computer!

wish everyone had a hundred tomatoes, or so. they're really doing good, chickens are getting tired of them. actually gardens doing well, considering the drought.

dosent seem to be much to update news on the farm, this time of year, everythings winding down, preparing for winter. i've prebought winters gas, trying to locate winters hay, and firewood. seems prices on everything is way up this year, due to the dry weather, and fuel prices, i guess. all except wages.

Hubby has to go to springfield this week for a MRI update, and dr's appointment, thats always a strain on him.youngest dau. is in calif. this week, her first time on a plane- after all the aprehension, she loved it!!

Well, come on, everyone, your life cant be as boring to write about as mine--and i did it--lets hear from you.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living