SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ceresone

journal for may 23 to 30

ceresone
18 years ago

well, i was wishing someone would start another journal, but even if my life is boring, guess its me?

need to get the mowing done, have a cub cadet, so it only takes a day to mow, it takes a toll on my back.

need to get that trailer load of mulch spread too, so son-in-law can have his trailer back--and need to get the building done we're fixing into a chicken house, so i can get my baby chicks out of the dining room. really, its not as bad as it counds, they have nice pens, lol. and dumb ole me, i thought i needed some bantams to round out my "herd". they're coming monday.

i dont know how everyone else gets everything done so smoothly--like this week, so much to be done, then my nephew from illinois came down, asked if we'd ever gotten the crown moulding up on the 2 bedrooms, which we hadnt-- so--everythings on hold, while we work on it. think i'm going to turn down free "expert" labor?

but--the tomatoes, peppers green beans, cukes, are growing good. need to be mulched tho--never ending circle.

so--this is my disorganized life this week, how's your's?

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County