SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bergenjersey

Opinions on Lawn Care Program

bergenjersey
15 years ago

For the past year or so I've been reading up on lawn care. Until last year I never really did much to my lawn but I'd like to improve it.

Last year I decided to I was going to start the Scott's 4 step program but come spring I forgot. After reading more I think I'd rather go organic or do nothing at all besides water and mow.

I found this organic lawn care program that will ship me the treatments when necessary. This should help me get things done on time Last year I applied a weed and feed a little too late and it seems to have increased my weed problem as well as burned some of my lawn.

It costs much less than having a lawn service come out and treat the lawn but I'm sure if I hunted around I could find the products somewhere and save on shipping. That probably wouldn't work out too well for me since I can't even pick up the stuff that's available locally at the right time. I'm never going to have turf_toe's lawn but I think this might help.

I'm also going to be core aerating and overseeding later this year. I tested the soil pH and will be adding some lime this week too.

The program seems to have everything I would need and the emails I've exchanged with them have left me feeling like they know what they're talking about. They even helped me identify some weeds I couldn't find. I was wondering what those of you with more experience thought about the program.

Thanks

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor