SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilysgarden_gw

Wow! Susan's gardens are already breathtaking!

lilysgarden
13 years ago

It has been a real busy Spring for me and I haven't had much time to do anything (very recently moved and still living among boxes). After one particularly stressful morning, I took the time to take a drive over to Perennials from Susan as I really needed some garden therapy, and I always seem to relax as soon as I set foot in her gardens... OMG!... I can't even begin to describe just how beautiful her gardens are already this season! They are just amazing! I really cannot put into words just how beautiful they are in person but I can tell you that I left there feeling restored and fulfilled as only a walk through a beautiful garden can do.

If you also find yourself needing a free garden tour fix than I would so highly recommend taking the drive up to her place in Amherst (New Hampshire). You will be so glad you did!

Lilysgarden

PS If you have a question about any kind of perennial than she will probably know the answer too.

PPS Feel free to email me privately for directions if you have never been before

Comment (1)