SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sedum37

This weekend Garden Tours 6/27 & 6/28

sedum37
14 years ago

I was looking for some garden tours to do this weekend and thought I'd share what I found (2 in MA and one in RI). Hope the weather is nice!

1) Plymouth MA Garden Tour - this is a home and garden tour

The 2009 Home & Garden, Talks, Tips & Tours of "Porches on Reed Street" will be held on Saturday, June 27, 2009 from 10am to 2pm. Take a stroll down historic Reed Street as several homeowners share their garden, porch or home with you. Linda Goodine, from Herbs N Such will return with her enthusiastic talk on growing gardens of culinary herbs. She will share her secrets of making Tapas, Spanish appetizers! And of course she will bring samples and their recipes for us all to enjoy! Tickets available at the Plymouth Museum, Growing Like A Weed, Custom Craft Trophy, Fibber McGees, and Curves. $8 advance tickets or $10 at the door. View poster for more info.This will be a special event ­ be sure to invite a friend. All proceeds benefit the Plymouth Historical Society.

Day of event tickets available at Stahlman House circular driveway 405 Collins Street.

Flyer at this link:

http://www.plymouthhistoricalsociety.com/pdf/porches.pdf

2) Jamestown RI Garden Tour (next to Newport RI)

Island Treasures Garden Tour

Saturday, June 27 10:00a to 4:00p

at Quononoquott Garden Club, Jamestown, RI

In celebration of it's 60th year, Quononoquott Garden Club will have a tour of 11 unique and private gardens in the island community of Jamestown. The gardens are true treasures of this diverse island. They include a cottage fairy garden, a raised vegetable garden, seaside gardens, and Victorian gardens. read more

Price: $20 in advance or $25 on the day of the tour

Phone: (401) 423-1776

The day of the tour the tour guide booklets and tickets will be available at 141 Southwest Ave., Jamestown RI 02835

3) Weymouth in Bloom - June 28th (Sunday)

The Weymouth Garden Club presents Weymouth in Bloom, a tour of seven of Weymouth, MA's loveliest private gardens,

on Sunday, June 28, Noon to 4 p.m.

Tickets can be purchased on the day of the tour at

Trinity Episcopal Church, 241 Broad Street, Weymouth, MA starting at noon.

Comments (3)