SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cauldronfarm

Anyone in central MA want some free medicinal herb plants?

cauldronfarm
16 years ago

I'm ripping extra volunteer seedlings out of my garden and I'd hate to see them go to waste. I have angelica, mugwort, elecampane, marshmallow, ginger mint, some iris, herb bennet, a ton of valerian and catnip and oregano. If you want some, I'll be around in the garden most days over the next couple of weeks. Contact me offlist at cauldronfarm@hotmail.com if you're interested in coming by. I'm in Hubbardston, for those who are gauging distance. If you don't take them, they're going in the compost, and that would be a shame. All are hardy to zone 4 - I'm in a cold pocket at 1000 feet with nasty winters, and they all make it every year. (I'm an herbalist and yes, I can tell you what they're good for.) Want an instant herb garden?

While they are free, if you've got any herbs or flowers you'd like to bring by and trade, that would be wonderful and much appreciated. Hardy perennials and irises that will survive a Zone 4 winter especially liked, but I'll take anything I don't have. I'm expanding the garden.

Thanks,

Raven Kaldera

Cauldron Farm

Comment