SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie_nh

9th Annual NH Spring Plant Swap Final Information

annie_nh
13 years ago

The NH Plant Swap is June 6th at 10 AM rain or shine.

Here is information for those of you who are new to this swap.. You donÂt have to be from New Hampshire to attend. All are welcome.

Bring as few or as many plants as you wish. Also bring a lawn chair and bug spray. While we are setting up we will have coffee and goodies and after the swap I'll have soup and salad for those of you who would like to stay and chat.You are welcome to make a contribution to the food table .

If the weather is nice we will set up our plants on the lawn and then I will explain our way of swapping which is pretty laid back. If it rains ( let's hope not) we will set up the plants in the barn and the format for swapping will be even more laid back. At the end of the swap you can put any plants that you don't want to take back home in the middle of the lawn and any one who wants them can take them home. No one will go home empty handed.

Please respond to this post if you plan to come and indicate how many are coming with you so that I can plan for parking ( and have enough soup)

I encourage you to list on this Post the plants you are bringing and plants you are looking for so that you can set up some swaps ahead of time. It will also give everyone an idea about what plants to bring.

I will email directions to my farm to those of you who need them

I'm looking forward to seeing my old friends and meeting some new ones.

Annie

PS

It has been suggested that we add our Garden Web names to our name tag so that we can match faces to names that we have been chatting with on the WEB. Sounds like a good idea. If you want to design your name tag before you arrive, feel free to do so. Otherwise IÂll have blank ones for you to fill out when you get here.

Comments (79)