SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
malorn

I've become squeamish...

malorn
17 years ago

Last year was the 1st year I paid any attention to my plants, especially since I had hundreds of bulbs in the ground that I really wanted to do well.. (a kindergarden planted them as a school project).. Remember all that rain we had last spring...most of these bulbs suffered and were succeptible to a host of problems...

I remember the bug problem that came and I had no problem getting out at night with a flashlight squishing everything that threatened the growth..

I've been clearing a part of the yard, last year worms didn't bother me..I felt kind of bad when I found the pieces of one in my digging but..it happens..I'm sill clearing this year and I find myself really startled when I see one now..I've gotten so I don't want to work on that section..don't know what has happened to me over the year..

Any way to avoid this problem..My son said jump on the ground bfore you dig..the worms will move..I have a feeling he would get a good laugh at this...so I'll see if anyone here recommends that..

Comments (8)