SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
njtea

OK - so where did I put my Felco pruners?

njtea
18 years ago

I used them this morning to trim the bachelor buttons. Then I went to pull more of the obnoxious sedum that is taking over my garden. THEN I decided it was time to transplant a peony that is in deep shade, although it did have a couple of very small blossoms on it. When I went to get my pruners to cut the blossoms I could no find them. I have torn the house apart, looked in the fridge and freezer, looked in the trash and garbage, looked under all the plants in the garden, gone through the trash bag that is holding the sedum while it decomposes. I've looked everywhere - no pruners.

Had I put them down outside there would have been only two places where I would have done so - on the stone wall surrounding the garden or on the back deck steps. (One thought I had was that the dog took them, but they aren't in any of the places he normally drops stuff.)

I've made 3 complete searches of the yard. One search took so long that the dog's separation anxiety set in while he was inside and he took everything off the kitchen counters and was just beginning to get into the Fosamax when I came back in the house.

So - has this ever happened to you and where did you finally find what you were looking for?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH