SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cat_delgado_gw

Does anyone know of any nursery sales going on in CT right now?

cat_delgado
14 years ago

Hello everyone! Happy New Year to you all 2010 WOW, I never thought this far ahead as a kid LOL. How time flies!! anyhow, I've been reading through the recent post and noticed that Mahoney's Nursery (way too far out for me in southern connecticut) is having a great sale and wondered if anyone knew of perhaps something closer to me that also is having a good clearance sale? I'm in Ansonia about 15 minutes from New haven/Yale campus ,I have a completely new garden so I need everything, trellises, planters ( really would like two huge ones and they are sooooo ridiculousely expensive ) statuary, supplies , yep everything. I'd love to hear about which nurseries in the area are well stocked with nice plants too! the only one I've visited has been Barreta, nice stuff but never seen them have a sale all year.

I can't wait to start this year, last year I was so busy with my husband renovating the inside of the house that the outside ended up looking like a waste land with rocks and dirt, so sad. I can't wait to have photos of my own garden!!! :))

Comment