SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brug_boi_2003

OK, I got a business plain in mind...

Brug_boi_2003
20 years ago

OK, So I was thinking of MANY different ideas, and have came up with this one, this is not a set plain and may actually change VERRY much, so this can be labled as a brainstorm, or thinking out loud. So Here goes: I am currntly on about an acre of land. With all the junk and the house garage ect, I have about 1/2 acre to work with. HOPEFULLY in the next year or so, we will be moving to someplace with about 4 acres on it. Right now, I have about 20 brugmansia cuttings ( well they are 4-6 feet tall) I was thinking of cutting them down into about 70-100 cuttings. Over the winter they should grow to be nice sized plants by april, Then I will cut them down to about nothing, and make about 50-100 cuttings each. These will be one node cuttings. and will be in like 2 inch pots. By the time they root, I will be advertising them redily to all the local nursurys. As well as ones up in north jersey, penn, and delaware if I can't find buyers for all the plants. I SHOULD have about 10,000 cuttings (or more?) I will be selling them for 3.50 each to be sold after growing them out for a month or so. I should be grosing about 35,000. If I Can't find buyers for all the brugs, the rest will go back up on ebay or something? I will have three colors. White, yellow and pink, I will be doing this to pay for my truck ( I am 16 years old and will want one by the time I am 17) I know some people discourage me from business but I have ben reading rich dad poor dad, and think and grow rich, and I have learned ALOT thank you! John

Comments (15)

Sponsored