SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hey_j

FYI--Malwarebytes doing it's job! O.T.

Janice
12 years ago

This is the message I received from our daughter who went to view the thread (from her computer) I started about our storm damage:

"I just went to your forum post and Malwarebytes immediately popped up and said it blocked potentially harmful stuff...David (her hubby) might be right about the forums... :-/

He has a degree in software engineering and has all along told me alot of my problems are coming from this site! I was sure he was being hyper-vigilant about the safety of my computer (he's the one who straightens it out for me when I have a problem) but he apparently may be right. I may not be posting or checking in much longer if I can prove it to be true. I DO have SOMETHING going on that blocks some of my security efforts, preventing their programs from being performed completely! That just burns me up!!! I need to get SIL to come and find out what it is that is hampering one of my security programs!

I LOVE this forum and have always been supportive of their rights to adverstise and moniter and remove threads and comments they consider inappropriate to their rules! I'd contact them directly, but if this is true, they already know it! That makes me VERY SAD!!!! I am a VERY UNHAPPY camper right now!!

Comments (25)