have: have: 2010 spring mag swap haves list
2010 Spring MAG Swap: Plants you Have List
Saturday May 8, 2010 from 10am to 1pm
at GardengrammaÂs Gorgeous Encampment
DIRECTIONS for the HAVES list:
- If you're new to the swaps, please take the time and have the courtesy to read these posts. They're here to help everyone have a good time.
- Yes, you can come if you don't have any plants. Your assignment will be to bring brownies food. Anything chocolate that you'd normally bring to a pot luck will be fine. Food & other contributions can be discussed under the MAG SPRING SWAP FOOD thread. Please chit-chat about it there, not here.
- Post a list of the plants you HAVE on this thread, ideally with Latin names as best you can to avoid confusion, and cultivar names if they have them.
This thread is not for your Wants. :) That's what the MAG Spring Swap: Plants you Want thread is for.
- Yes, Please also list other garden stuff, such as seeds, tools or books, or all things Garden that you wish to swap or give away. Another man's trash....
- Read other people's lists. If you see things you want and would like to swap or trade for, e-mail the person directly to arrange it. Do that via private email by clicking on your person's name at the top of their post.
Do NOT arrange the swap or trade on this thread, please.
- Do update your posting here and your member page with your Haves and Wants; feel free to link your post here to any Plant Exchange page you may have.
- This is important:
When you bring your plants, MARK RESERVED PLANTS (i.e., plants for which you have a pre-arranged swap). LABEL your plants if possible. We often forget which was what by the time we get them home! Popsicle stick, plastic spoons, or other "plantable markers" are great, as they can be popped right in to the ground along with the plant.
At the swap, please do NOT take anything that is labeled for someone else, or is NOT labeled "Free" or "Please Take." Ask. That's all you have to do.
- Questions? just include them in your post here, but please don't ask something addressed a gudzillion times. If you're asking and the answer is here, I'm going to know you've not appreciated my epic work.
- Have fun finding new homes for your surplus plants and discovering new plants you didn't know you needed!
Did I forget anything? Of course! So, let me know so I can fix it!
Wishing everyone a great swap! Happy gardening,