SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
magnolialover

An Exciting New Lily Site: A Must See

magnolialover
17 years ago

Yet another wonderful option for spring lilies! This new lily vendor has decided to begin a new business because of their love of lilies. I think it is particularly exciting for them, doing what they love. Best of luck, from one lily lover to another!

The site they have used is in a similar format to Buggy Crazy, so the site will look somewhat familiar to fellow Buggy Crazy fans, like myself. The offerings are very unique and what they have that others carry, are very competitively priced. I don't think the regionals will be carrying many, if any of these.

A few of my favorites that I have ordered are named double orientals called "Exotic Butterfly" and "Exotic Candy". I believe they have 5 different double orientals! Another section they have that I have found intriguing is the Japanese Hybrids. They also have an oriental they say that is bred by the same breeder as "Sumatra", called "Mambo", that looks absolutely beautiful!

THE BEST NEWS OF ALL!!!!! They are listing a Valentine's Day Sale with bonuses (great bonuses I might add) with as little as a $30 order.

Also note the last date to order is March 15th. It sounds like they are trying to ship all at once in April. I'm hoping that their venture is a success so that we will have yet another wonderful option for choice selections in lilies.

Check them out :

http://farawayflowers.vstore.ca/

Comments (24)