SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paul_in_mn

Camera has been busy...

paul_in_mn
10 years ago

I've been taking lots of pics - a lot of cabin fever to work off this year. Always happy to have you add your pics.

Lemon Frost - new, always room for a small hosta

Abba Dabba Do - looks so chaotic right now. Will probably spread out at least 1/2 again on width. Amazing how fast it emerges once it is ready.

On Stage seedling started in 2011 - wonderful yellow and substance is ok. I'll have to track color, don't seem to have any pics later in summer

Celtic Dancer - leaf will eventual twist and turn at tip, maybe in a year or two. Supposed to be more upright as well.

Fireworks - still unfurling, but started to color up nicely over the last couple of days.

Galaxy - still all streaked divisions. Yellows go to white over the summer.

Eola Salad Bowl - what great curls and color when it arrives in spring.

Empress Wu - making a nice jump this year as well - 1 eye when planted in 2011 and 7 this year.

Regal Chameleon - one of a few I planted in root control bags under an Amur Maple. RC seems to be happy in the bag and in shade.....the others have been a slow go, though shade is pretty heavy. Center will green up.

Crepe Suzette - nice little low growing hosta with fresh spring colors. Center will darken and edges lighten to white/cream.

Vanilla Cream - new

American Hero - another small green with white center I picked up in 2011. A bit slow arriving and filling out this year.

Thanks for looking.

Paul

Comments (14)