SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cindeea_gw

Cindee's Amazing Adventures!

cindeea
16 years ago

Hi Kids, thanks to all for thinking about me! I am doing fantastic. As a matter of fact, my home service nurse and Phys Therapist call me their 'miracle' child!!

Yesterday My adventure was to get in the truck and ride with Dennis to the Docs to get my staples out. This was my first outing in 2 weeks. It was amazing how bright everything looked after being in the house for so long. The doc is very impressed with my progress. He brought in some students to meet with me and talk about my experience! Then it was off to the pharmacy to get my Rx, lifts for my left shoe and a new cane. I was so pooped last night I fell asleep on the sofa at 9:30!

Today the PT came by and we worked out walking with my new cane. And adjusting to my leg being longer and using lifts in my left shoe. We headed out to the garden where we picked and staked fallen tomato vines. Then watered everything that is looking so dreadful. Then I came in and staked up some of the many amaryllis blooming in the house and on the patio.

I get to go to the east coast on Christmas eve to visit with my cousin from Manhattan! I am so excited.

Tonight I actually get to take my first shower in 2 weeks. Taking sponge baths has really sucked. Dennis, bless his heart, washes my hair for me at the kitchen sink. I will probably be in the shower till the water runs dry!!

I will pop in every now and then. But for now, God Bless and thanks for your thoughts! Happy Holidays to all!

Comments (14)