SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eddie10_gw

Still waiting for the new-borns

eddie10
18 years ago

I have relatives who live on the east side of Ohio near Youngstown and they say they have alot more hummers this year then any of the previous four years that they have lived there. They only have one feeder by a window and they say they are coming and going all day(must be nice). Anyways, she said she actually saw three hummers perched on the four perch feeder together a couple of days ago. I think this is a family feeding and soon the adult will be defending her feeder. I still have not seen any new-borns yet but maybe the storms we are having this weekend will bring one to me. that is how I got my first regular---three years ago in the middle of july we had some very bad storms---wind---tree limbs down ---power outages---anyway the next morning was the first time I saw the new little lady and she was with me for the rest of that season. I am convinced she is the female that was with me for the next two seasons and had babies somewhere in the area. sadly, she did not return this season. although I still have my regular male visiting me daily, I am wish for some of the new-borns to find my yard----the more hummers the better----ED

Comments (7)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals