SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
justjoeygirl

DO you have a dog walking deterent?

JustJoeyGirl
19 years ago

This is such a great forum for information, and many of my questions have been answered over the years. This spring I find that for some reason dog walkers seem to allow their dogs to leave large piles of you know what in my gardens that join up with the road. I have to get out there and weed and plant and divide and mulch and I am disgusted at the mess out there. Two spots in particular. The mailbox garden that runs the length of the driveway as a border and another that runs the other side of the property to the road as a large corner garden. There is so much waste there I don't think I can healthily go there and do any gardening. I have asked the immediate neighbors to be more mindful, and anyone I see with their dog stopping there..but I am not always around. Is there any deterent that any of you use that helps keep the dogs out of your gardens? I put a small fence across the front, but that didn't seem to stop them both from going over it, on it, and in front of it.. Thanks for any help....

Comments (11)

Sponsored