SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cena_gw

That Eleanor, she's quite the GAL!

Cena
19 years ago

I just recently found a source for Eleanor's VF-11. I have been hearing about it for years, and that you could get a free sample in the mail, I just never did. When I found it for sale at a higher-end local nursery, I picked up a bottle with the sampler 8 oz freebie.

I probably used it the first time around the beginning of April. When I was moving plants around recently, I noticed a lot of growth and bud activity on almost ALL my hoyas. The carnosa has buds just a popping, and growing by leaps and bounds. The noid is doing the same thing! I just moved my pubicalyx outside and am trying to Kill The Mealies. It has never been outside, nor bloomed. I am ready to start it on a steady diet of VF-11!

Only the old tree-grove hoya noid is showing no sign of buds. It is whipping out new vines and throwing leaves on them from one day to the next, so patience is my Word of the Day! It is such an old hoya, and there are many, many petioles, just none fattening up.

And I know its not just me. I have read on other hoya forums where folks discovered this stuff, and said *Sssssssshhhhhh, we'll keep this Our Little Secret!*

I'm amazed with this stuff. I also used it on a gesneriad, and its blooming with hundreds of buds also. I posted its mug shot over at the HP gallery.

Call:1-800-711-8585

Email:vf11plantfood@cruzers,cm

Research:www.wa.gov/agr/

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida