SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathy_in_washington

Saving and Finding Recipes; Clipping Posts to read later on.

With so many fairly new members wanting to locate recipes and tips and having difficulty, I've been wondering if they (and some of us oldies) know about the capability we have to CLIP POSTS AND MESSAGES for our own easy retrieval.

Whenever I read a discussion I want to refer to later, or I read a recipe that I'm anxious to keep, or just don't even have time to print out something ... I mark that message(s) so that I'm able to locate it later.

It's very easy: Do you see the pretty green leaves and the word CLIPPINGS in the top right of each message? See these words:

clip this post. email this post. what is this?

see most clipped and recent clippings

So when you read something of interest, all you have to do is click one of these options and the message (post) will be saved for you in your (My Page) area. There's no need to worry about printing it out right away -- it's saved for you on your page, waiting for you to refer to it later.

Maybe all of you know this, but I'm thinking that some of us don't, or some of us forget to use this tool. Anyhow, I hope this helps someone who hasn't learned how to do it, or has forgotten all about it.

Kathy in Washington

P.S. ~~And if you're really curious, you can click on anyone's (My Page) and see what they've clipped, too.~~

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida