SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lalalandwi

Someone tried breaking into by checking account!

lalalandwi
15 years ago

And I have a pretty good idea who it was. I have my bank set up online to pay all of my bills & have been doing this for years with all the same accounts. My expenditures have all been exactly the same for years until I started buying off the LA. Paypal has been very safe, the people I send the money to have no idea who I bank with as far as I can tell. There is only 1 person that I had written a check to that would have access to my banking info, account # & the name of my bank. My friends & family don't even know who I bank with. I am truly the idiot because my sign on ID WAS way to easy to figure out, that has all changed now. It started a few days ago when I couldn't log on any more & called the bank to find out what was up. They told me the security ?'s weren't answered correctly so they blocked my account out, thank goodness! Just giving you all a heads up to make sure who ever you send a check to, make sure they are reputable. Your checks have all the info anyone needs to try to get at your account.

Comments (19)