SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ademink_gw

Talk about a crazy day...

ademink
17 years ago

Just when I thought my life couldnÂt get much strangerÂ..

My husband was on E. Washington St. today in Indy - busy urban street. He changed lanes and someone was stopped instead of driving in the lane he changed into. He slammed on his brakes to avoid hitting them and a latino guy behind him rear-ended him. They all got out to see who was ok, etc, etc.

Suddenly the latino guy starts acting cagey and my DH realizes that the guy is either illegal or has no license (he's fluent in Spanish but didn't get all that the guy was muttering). He gets back in his car and started the car. Josh was yelling at him to get out and not take off b/c he was going to have a hit and run, etc, etc.

The guy starts his car and Josh got in front of him to stop him from moving...

ÂwellÂ

Âhe drove INTO josh, who threw his body on the hood of the car and grabbed on for dear life!!!! This guy takes off driving with him hanging on to the hood!!!! (I swear, this is true!!!!)

They were flying 40-50mph down Washington StreetÂthis guy weaving back and forth like mad trying to throw Josh off of the hood of his car while Josh was hanging on w/ one hand and screaming and beating on the windshield w/ the other.

He finally whipped down a side street and slowed down and Josh jumped off.

Thank God he wasnÂt killedÂ.but they didnÂt catch the guy! People were honking and trying to catch the guy to get his license plate. It was a fake paper plate so they never could get any info!

Our life is the stuff that movies are made of. LOL

Comments (23)