SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
happygardener23

Outstanding Jam Recipes

happygardener23
14 years ago

Last summer I made upwards of 20 different jam recipes, as I gear up for this year I'd like to be prepared with some really outstanding and special jam recipes for once that fruit starts rolling in.

My favorites (and I'll post recipes if it's ok-not sure about copyright rules) were the Raspberry Currant Jam from the Ball Blue Book; Blueberry Almond Jam and Cherry Vanilla Jam from the Jamlady Cookbook; and Gingered Asian Pear Jam and Spiced Blueberry jam recipes that I picked up somewhere (can't exactly recall). Nothing terribly fancy, but I found the flavors to be full and different from the typical supermarket offering.

This year, I want to branch out into some more exotic and special jams. I already want to try the strawberry/raspberry/balsamic and the Strawberry Jam with Black Pepper & Fresh Mint from Mes Confitures. I'd love to hear other suggestions for really outstanding and unique jams/preserves that you all might have. I'd especially look forward to suggestions for the ground cherries, gooseberries, and wonderberries that I'm growing, but everything is welcome.

Comments (4)