SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rarejem

Found time for more pics...

rarejem
15 years ago

I had finally been able to share some pics last week, and had planned on putting more in, then time got away from me as it always does. As you all supported my habit when I was waiting for my buds to mature, I figure that the least I can do is post a few things to do the same thing for the warmer climates as some of you said that you are winding down now.

We are starting to get mid-season blooms, and I have had some stunners over the last few days. Some pics just don't turn out like you plan, but these seemed to do their sources justice:

Only believe is new for me this year, and very large, beautiful bloom.

Mort Morss is the first very expensive (over $30...well over $30 but I got it two for one so was able to justify it to myself) daylily that I have ever purchased, and it bloomed for me the for the first time yesterday. I AM IN LOVE!

Louise Lemley was a bonus this year, and I really like it!

Forbidden Dreams has been a true chameleon for me this year, but I have loved all of it's faces!

Eloquent Silence is always beautiful.

Cherry Eyed Pumpkin is an older variety, but one of my all time favorites for an impressive flower and beautiful show.

Cameroons is another that won't grab you with just a single flower pic, but WOW what a display!

Bigcabin Neon Beacon came to my garden last fall as I was in an "orange and yellow" mode. It will draw your eye from across the yard!

Barbarian Princess was picked up a few years ago because it was on sale, and no regrets!

I had wanted Always Afternoon for years, and my Mom finally shared it with me a couple of years ago. Well worth the wait!

Space Coast Blastoff took three years to bloom for me, but worth the patience! Knocks your socks off!

Can't wait to see what is waiting for me in the garden tonight!

Julie

Comments (14)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES